Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2022, 03:58 PM   #1

Thanks for the help!

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that I sold my 3011DS this past weekend and will probably be dropping out of the forum for a while. It was a sad day to say the least but now that I am retired our travel plans will be changing in the future. I.e. We will be upgrading to something larger so that we can spend a couple months during the winters in a warmer part of the country. Also, with the price of used RV's being what they are right now we decided to sell sooner than later.

Finally, I need to thank all the people in this forum that have helped me out over the last 6 years with helping resolve some of my issues and providing guidance. While I have not met any members in person over the years just meeting here virtually was really appreciated.

If anyone has a question regarding my past posts, feel free to drop me a message as I will get a email notification and be more than happy to respond.

In the meantime, keep on truckin' !!!

RVr (Chuck)

Chuck & Lois
newRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:38 PM   #2
Certified Curmudgeon

Happy Trails

Best wishes for a long and happy retirement. I’m working on year 13 and cannot imagine how I ever had time to work.

Parting Wax: There are only two ways to fail retirement. Getting a job and being on the wrong side of the sod. Neither are acceptable.