Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2016, 07:46 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLZITCH View Post
Of course I should not have asked where on the MBS 2401-R the water filtration system was to so many, I should have asked my wife since after looking everywhere, calling 2 Forester Dealers, asking on this forum, calling someone at Forest River Indiana, my wife says, "you mean the little thing that looks like a water filter with hoses coming in and out"? I said yes! she took me inside the unit where under the bed that slides out, we have 3 small storage doors facing you at the bottom of the bed, one of the doors under the bed houses the filtration system VERY easy to access.

Also I have read how a few have complained about where the water pump itself is, that couldn't have been in an easier place either, she took me outside to one of the storage compartments, and with a twist of a knob, a metal side dropped down exposing the complete water pump in a very open spot real easy to get too. Damn, she got me again.
Guess you don't even need this Forum !!!
Questions,,, just ask DW !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:01 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine 1945 View Post
Guess you don't even need this Forum !!!
Questions,,, just ask DW !!!
No actually new to this forum and see it as a good source of opinion and knowledge, but with FR having so many products on one forum even if you select just your specific unit, it filters down to a very small amount of owners for the answers if the question becomes too specific. Dealt with it in conversation with FR a couple times and 2 different dealers. The products change each year and it's hard to narrow certain things down on phone or on a forum.

For that matter even our PDI guy who was delivering for years was unfamiliar with certain things even he was seeing on the 2017 MBS 2401-R. He had never seen Lpg gas generators on a Foerster.

Although I've only asked 2 questions here and both answered incorrectly, one of which was a question about airbags, and one here about water filtration location, I still have found forums like this can be beneficial and informative. BTW, although a few had told me to just fill the airbags and your done, FR doesn't do airbags on the MBS chassis they do the Hellwig sway bar system.
BEMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:45 PM   #23

I'd guess they know that over on the MBS forum. All i know is the Ford-based MHs mostly come with Firestone Air Bags. Most of us have no idea what the MBS-based MHs come with.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:07 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativepart View Post
I'd guess they know that over on the MBS forum. All i know is the Ford-based MHs mostly come with Firestone Air Bags. Most of us have no idea what the MBS-based MHs come with.
Starting to see that now on the sitemap it shows forester about 10 units down and then it shows MBS chassis, unfortunately I started with forester thinking representation for forester only, but now that you've pointed out my mistake I see what you mean.
BEMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:14 AM   #25

I just wish our air bags would hold air for more than 2 or 3 days !!!
I tried to check the air lines the other day,,, that was a wasted trip under the Sunseeker !!! I guess you would have to remove the Duels to check connection on the top of the bags ??? I willl just keep adding air I guess !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, water filter