Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #1
Have Camera will Travel

Upgrades.

The CC has been busy the last few months. Front hitch installed, 6" under body pipe to store the sanitary line. Pulled the plastic shelf clips out of the pantry and replaced brackets and added wider shelving.
Added some shelving in the rear of the closet.
Still to complete, two 170 w solar panels to replace the 100 watt panel. replace the charge controller with the PD lithium unit.
4 100 amp hr lithium batteries were ordered today, fabricator in the process of building extra battery boxes to accept. Again, this is way overkill but I hate the sound of the generator and I'm setting up to be more of an off grid rig.
2000 watt inverter still to go in. I know this is overkill but it was on sale. Probably wouldn't have got it if I had looked at the size of it.
Modified an old aluminum ladder so that it will sit against the top of the slide and not hit the cover.
Made some 1/2" aluminum bushings to go under the drivers front seat. It doesn't sound like a lot but it does it helps in the seating position.
Front caster bushings installed, big difference.
Oh, almost forgot since it was the very first thing I did was replace that child's toilet.
2000 W inverter.
Koni FSD shocks and upgraded castor bushings.
Canadian Eh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade