It has been an electricfiying weekend. Repaced the WFCO with a PD (188$), put a new strap of the gen exhaust (15$), serviced the batts, and working on a BVM-702 victron install.
Heads up, the posts of the victron shunt requires a No. 2 size battery lug so I changed out the smaller factory neg terminal to a part I found at Tractor Supply (traveler crimp style # 0475310). Also using an additional 2ga 18" cable with a new swapped out end. M6 metric bolts best fits the shunt bolts holes, 1/4 wont work.
I do know better to check parts before teardown, but I didnt....
Pics to folllow in the album at a later time when the rains set im.
Hoglou the DH (01.01.21 done and retired)
BK the DW (retired and happy)
WestGA KM4HQQ 146.640mhz
L'IL Foot" 2014 Sunseeker 2300
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Check out the "mods" in the albums