Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2015, 07:14 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibyrd View Post
What a tease...got to see it. She's a little dirty from the trek to MA, but will be all clean once we come back Wednesday for pick up. Back to NH for now to get registered. 5 days to go.
Nice looking ride. What body paint is that? We ordered the Forester 3171DS with full paint (Indigo). Should be here in Utah the end of June. Don't know if Sunseeker and Forester use diff. colors. Have a safe trip and let us know how it goes?
benagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #42
Commercial Member

Yes, Sunseeker has different paint schemes than Forester.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:23 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by benagi View Post
Nice looking ride. What body paint is that? We ordered the Forester 3171DS with full paint (Indigo). Should be here in Utah the end of June. Don't know if Sunseeker and Forester use diff. colors. Have a safe trip and let us know how it goes?
That's the Platinum paint. Forester has different schemes. Love the Indigo, almost went forester to get it but Flagg took great care of us so we went sunseeker. My wife liked the platinum better. Thinks I won too many battles for the blue color scheme already.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #44

Quote:
That's the Platinum paint. Forester has different schemes. Love the Indigo, almost went forester to get it but Flagg took great care of us so we went sunseeker. My wife liked the platinum better. Thinks I won too many battles for the blue color scheme already.
Wish the Forester would have had the Platinum also. Looks great. Enjoy.
benagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:39 PM   #45

Thanks Benagi. You too. I went double twins over cab sight unseen. Picture on the website doesn't do it justice. Saw it briefly tonight. Love it. Very happy I gambled on that one.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:39 PM   #46
Commercial Member

Forester has Indigo which is JUST like the platinum...but the darkest color is Jeep Maximum Steel Metallic. Other than that the colors are the same...and it looks black in the right light anyway.

Old 05-01-2015, 07:42 PM   #47
Commercial Member

Quote:
Thanks Benagi. You too. I went double twins over cab sight unseen. Picture on the website doesn't do it justice. Saw it briefly tonight. Love it. Very happy I gambled on that one.
I agree. Most people look in and dismiss it right away thinking its too small. I fit up there and I'm 5'10 and 13/16ths.

The best is when we're at a show and kids are climbing up in there, then they disappear behind the TV. It's like a fort up there. People are shocked they have room to sit up and hide.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:01 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
I agree. Most people look in and dismiss it right away thinking its too small. I fit up there and I'm 5'10 and 13/16ths.

The best is when we're at a show and kids are climbing up in there, then they disappear behind the TV. It's like a fort up there. People are shocked they have room to sit up and hide.
I can see my kids doing that! It really does look awesome. I'll post some pics for everyone Wednesday when we pick it up.

From the quick walk around tonight, very happy with it. A few minor issues I caught but I'm sure Flagg will have rectified during their PDI.

Can't wait to do the full blown walk through/inspection and take her home.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:28 AM   #49

Looks great. How exciting. Happy Camping!
Old 05-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #50

Here is the cab over twins set up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1431048309324.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	76403  

Tags