Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2022, 09:59 PM   #1

Wingard T4

I just installed the wineguard t4 in motion satellite and had it working but when I went to watch it on the road I was getting the signal loss message. I thought it was some kind of temporary service disruption, but when I got home I noticed the satellite was not moving (no repositioning noise). My Generator is powered on and both the TV and Wally Dish receiver are working, but reporting a complete signal loss.

First thought is the fuse/breaker for the satellite? Anyone with a forester product know where this might be? Since the satellite is an optioned item, it may not be in the normal wiring harness? Hoping the fuse is not up on the roof with the dish itself.
Bowwow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 05:20 PM   #2

Have you gone into Diagnostics, what does it say? How many satellites are you seeing? Should show 3 unless somethings changed since August 2021, when I had an issue with both of my Wallys - issue started intermittently with the secondary Wally then the primary Wally started to act up.

Have you run the "test installation " option? That should update your satellite information

Let us know, pictures of the diagnostic screen might help.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
2013 AWD Acadia Denali, Blue Ox Equipped
ChrisParise is offline   Reply With Quote