Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-14-2021, 03:17 PM   #1

New Mexico State Parks Covid Restrictions

Apparently New Mexico is reducing their covid restrictions of 14 day quarantine this week. Does anyone know if non residents are once again allowed to book overnight camping reservations in the New Mexico State Parks?
Dreedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 05:56 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreedo View Post
Apparently New Mexico is reducing their covid restrictions of 14 day quarantine this week. Does anyone know if non residents are once again allowed to book overnight camping reservations in the New Mexico State Parks?
At the top of their pages... In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and as directed by the Governor, the Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department (EMNRD) announces that Day Use will be available to NM residents only. All other reservable facilities, including campsites, yurts and group shelters, at all NM State Parks will remain closed through at least February 26, 2021. All reservations through February 26, 2021 will be canceled and camping or facility fees refunded. Please see our FAQ page on State Parks limited openings for day use. If you have additional questions about State Parks closures, please call 505-476-3355.

https://newmexicostateparks.reservea...me.do?tti=home
Days camped 2021: 19
Days camped 2020: 18
Days camped 2019: 17
Chief T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:21 AM   #3

These types of inconsistent and often unexpected orders, that vary by state, are why I'm staying at private campgrounds on my spring trip as often as possible. Sure they are more crowded and more money, but I don't want to cancel my 6 week trip

Renogy bits: 3000W Inverter/Charger, 400Ah LiFePo4, 40A DC-to-DC
Rich Solar bits: 400W of panels, 40A MPPT
Misc bits: LevelMatePro+, SolidRemote based wireless controlled LED storage lighting
jbflag21ds is offline   Reply With Quote