Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2011, 01:58 AM   #1

2012 378ts extra 110s

i was told there is 3 gfi 110 volt plug ins in the coach 2 inside 1 outside.is there any more regular ones i hope so.how about a coffee maker in kitchen,bedroom,living area,any help would be nice.
petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:53 AM   #2

Are the 2012's even on the line yet?????
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #3

2012 378ts

was working with dealer in grass valley california and he told me forestriver model year changes in june or july,this year march 1.i ordered march 8 so he said it would be a 2012.is there any enfo on these yet no.i think it will be a late 2011,just more money,3000.00. i should of ordered before march.i hope there are extra plug ins, cause i read there isnt very many. pete
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #4

In our 2011 378 there are three outlets in kitchen area-one under cabinet next to stove, one at end of cabinet under drop down counter top, and one below sink area. In the living room area there is one next to table on side of tv cabinet, one under sofa straight down side of kitchen cabinet (this one was unknown until we pulled sofa out to use bed) and one in front of passenger seat below dash. In the bathroom sink area there is one next to sink, my biggest complaint is there are none in bedroom except one in washer/dryer closet. I have a lamp at end of sofa so I connected an extension cord to one under sofa and extended it to end of sofa and leave it plugged in all the time. I have also done this at times to one under dash. Hope this helps although 2012 may have more.
we2lovecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #5

"my biggest complaint is there are none in bedroom except one in washer/dryer closet"

Check under the bed closer to the headboard. We have an outlet on each side. Hard to reach, but they are there.
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #6

Oh really-are they on the carpet like the one under the couch or on the wall? I'll have to look for them the next time we are in it as it stays at storage facility.
we2lovecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #7

Send a message via MSN to nemo45 Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Quote:
Originally Posted by we2lovecamping View Post
Oh really-are they on the carpet like the one under the couch or on the wall? I'll have to look for them the next time we are in it as it stays at storage facility.
They are on the side of the bed. I also had the dealer add an outlet on the wall between the bedroom and the sink. And, I had them put a switch for the electric part of the water heater in one of those square panels under the first closet in the bedroom. I'm hoping on the 2012's they have added this switch to the control panel between the kitchen and the bathroom.
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #8

2012 378ts 110

thanks for all the reply's this will help. pete aultom
Old 03-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by polkatronron View Post
Are the 2012's even on the line yet?????
no there not out yet on line.so i guess i will be getting a late 2011? forestriver strikes again. but they said mine would be 2012 oh well. pete
Old 03-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdog View Post
"my biggest complaint is there are none in bedroom except one in washer/dryer closet"

Check under the bed closer to the headboard. We have an outlet on each side. Hard to reach, but they are there.
He*# yes I love this forum...I too have issues with the lack of plugs in the 378TS.. I read this and immidiately went out to check near the bed and lo and behold..PLUGS.. nice as I am one of those that sleep with a fan and had a cord coming off the plug in the overhead cubbard for the TV. I plan on running a line over and installing a plug in the corner where the recliner chair sits. Now if the bed was just a tad bit longer...HMMMM... Thanks Great Info..
barlin44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
378ts