Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2023, 11:23 AM   #1

2022 Georgetown GT7

I have a Connexx TV in the bedroom that I would like to connect a Roku stick to BUT I can't figure out how to remove it from the wall. I have the same issue with the outside TV.
LVBruce53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 12:56 PM   #2

Is there a cabinet behind the TV? If so, open it and you should be able to see all the connections on the TV. I have a 2021.5 GT7 36D7 and there is a cabinet behind mine where you can access the connections.
_nelsonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 03:32 PM   #3

On my bedroom tv

The connections are on the bottom and it opens up from the bottom as well. It’s kinda hard the first time to open it but you want it that way so it doesn’t bounce repeatedly while traveling.

Jimbo
Jc4ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 04:33 PM   #4

Not sure about the 2022...but the 2023 GT7 36D7 has an outdoor tv HDMI port in the cargo bay sort of below the outdoor tv. Just plug in a Roku there and good to go. If it is hard to access the port on the tv that should work. They put it there to make it easy to plug in a game console.......
Old 04-04-2023, 07:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc4ut View Post
The connections are on the bottom and it opens up from the bottom as well. It’s kinda hard the first time to open it but you want it that way so it doesn’t bounce repeatedly while traveling.

Jimbo
Thank you. Can you explain what i'm opening? At the bottom, I see a part of the mount in the middle on the bottom but not sure if that's what I'm looking for.
LVBruce53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 07:12 AM   #6

Look under the tv. There you will see a latch screwed into the woodwork. Grab the tv in front of that...and give a firm tug. It should release and swing UP. This is just the old style drawer latch holding the tv. Once up you will see the HDMI port on the bottom of the tv.
Old 06-13-2023, 05:12 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVBruce53 View Post
I have a Connexx TV in the bedroom that I would like to connect a Roku stick to BUT I can't figure out how to remove it from the wall. I have the same issue with the outside TV.
There should be an HDMI plug in located in the compartment below the TV, for your roku stick, along with 120v outlets for the outside TV. Does the bedroom TV flip up or out? Can probably plug into TV in back.
BoomerRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 09:05 AM   #8

Outdoor TV

Quote:
I'm sure that by now you have figured out the indoor TV, if not, let me know. As for the outdoor TV, it's a bit harder to access. You have to grab the TV firmly by the sides and slide it upward! It has a mounting rack that has "keyholes" for the mounting lugs. When you slide it up, it will come loose and it can be removed from the mount, then you can attach your Roku or Firestick to the USB connections. Be careful of any HDMI cables that may be attached. Sometimes they are not routed properly. Note: You may have to find a way to power the Firestick or Roku, since there may not be a power USB on the TV. There is only one AC power outlet in the bay. I simply used a short extension cord and plugged the TV and Firestick into it and voila.

As a side note, many campgrounds do not have sufficient WiFi to properly power streaming services.
Good Luck, and happy camping.

BoslerCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 07:28 PM   #9

Tv connections

Look in cabinets around the tv, mine has hook up places and power available separate from the tv back
pnwbrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 07:09 AM   #10

Quote:
On my 2022 36K7 the back bedroom TV is hinged, pull the bottom of the TV out toward you, it has a magnetic latch, there is hidden storage behind it.
2k05GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown, tow