Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2014, 03:32 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVINSMCM View Post
kgreen thanks. I also put hdmi cable on the fp TV and the outside tv. The fp tv was a bear.Had to pull on left side of TV to do it. Didn't feel like taking all those screws out thanks again. Oh yea if you take that little panel offthe side of fp there Iis a splitter there that feeds the fp TV and outside tv.
How did you get the HDMI Cable run?
Did you just surface mount under the motorhome?
I wanted to do this but thought about how to get it thru the PVC conduit under the slide?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVINSMCM View Post
Gave up. searched all under rv and no luck. if anyone finds it do let us know! short of taking off panel by antenna booster i have no idea. good luck. seems like no two gt378's are built alike!

Thanks for looking if I ever find it I will post where it is
kgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #23

How did you get the HDMI Cable run?

Did you just surface mount under the motorhome?

I wanted to do this but thought about how to get it thru the PVC conduit under the slide?

Iggy
I ran the 2 hdmi cables on top of PVC taped them all the way there is enough room for slide to slide without rubbing went under coach came up on front side then up to cabinet in front right
Old 02-28-2014, 10:02 AM   #24

Wireless HDMI

I purchased a wireless HDMI transmitter and put a HDMI receiver on any TV I needed. No need to run cables.
Solved the problem in 30 minutes.
Now I can switch between Blue Ray player and Direct TV HD receiver in any room by the remote.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #25

hdmi transmitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapperman View Post
I purchased a wireless HDMI transmitter and put a HDMI receiver on any TV I needed. No need to run cables.
Solved the problem in 30 minutes.
Now I can switch between Blue Ray player and Direct TV HD receiver in any room by the remote.
What model, where, and how much please?
Maddog378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:40 AM   #26

It was the IOGear model IOGW3DHDKIT. I bought it at B & H Photo. B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders. 188.00 including shipping and no tax. Cheaper than Amazon or EBay
The model I bought has 2 HDMI inputs that can be switch remotely to view either input, 1 HDMI output to the TV above the FP and then put the HDMI receiver in the bedroom. The receiver has an IR Blaster so you can control the player or TV from the bedroom.
After I hooked it up and turned it on the IOGear unit sync in less than 1 minutes.
IOGear does make a unit that has 4 inputs and capable of transmitting 2 separate signals to 2 different TVs
I posted my setup and what I did in a previous post. You should be able to find it in the search under my name.
If you can't let me know and I will find it and send you a link or other info.
I placed my Direct receiver and blue ray player/Home Theater unit under the living room TV that I also replaced with a Vizio 42" Smart TV.
If you look on YouTube under wireless HDMI you will find a wealth of information on several units.
I picked IOGear because of the cost and functionality.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen
Has anyone found the splitter for the rear tv yet?
Found it awhile back, removed the ant amp and pulled out the ac outet in the front cab. With mirror in ac outlet opening and "fishing" coax cable up through cable amp opening. Mine was stapled along the bottom of the overhead cab. Easy to pull out. Spitter on one of those cables, reason for mirror to locate.
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #28

Vinceu
Thank you

Tags
378ts