Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #1

Black Tank Flush Back Flow Valve

Anybody know where the back flow valve for the black tank flush is located on a 2014 GT 335? It was suggested that it was under the shower, but I took that as accessible via the drain access panel. No go. Where do you access that darn thing at? Any help would be much appreciated.
BigGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

I'm not 100% sure where the flusher enters your tank but I would think the check valve is right there so there isn't water remaining in the line once you disconnect the hose. I know when I remove the hose the water runs back out of the connector. I have two black tanks with our bath and a half. In both cases the sewer exits on the driver's side while the clear tubing that's attached to the black tank flush runs over to the passenger side and the sprayer is facing towards the driver's side. I can barely see the tubing underneath the coach but I did manage to follow it over when I was tracing out so wiring last spring.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:17 AM   #3

Try looking in the bathroom vanity under the sink. That's where mine is. Different rig than yours tho'.
Pipeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeman View Post
Try looking in the bathroom vanity under the sink. That's where mine is. Different rig than yours tho'.
I did. The only thing under there, other than the vanity plumbing, was the black tank vent stack. Thanks for the tip though.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #5

Try in the bedroom closet where the washer/dry can be installed.
That is where mine is located
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #6

I received a schematic from FR and then checked my unit. Pipeman, you were correct, the valve is under the vanity sink. When I checked the first time I did not look high enough; I just opened the door and glanced in. LOL. My valve was installed backwards and was very easy to reverse. Thanks!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #7

Glad I could help. When I bought my 5er, I hooked up the flush, turned the water on and water squirted out at the connections in my storage place and also under the vanity. Not one of the nuts were tight. There was a notice that all connections were pressure tested. Makes you wonder about their inspectors.
Pipeman is offline   Reply With Quote