Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #1

difference between 350XL and GTA350F

We purchased a new rig last year, believing it was a 350xl. Upon further review it is actually a GTA350F. Can anyone tell me the differences between those models by chance? Thank you in advance!
AbsolutMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #2

I'm sure you got a 350 XL
Where did you come up with that number?
Is looks like FR control number so if you have any issues that is the number you tell Forest River
What does the stencil outside say?
Even though I have a 358TS GT my FR number is GTG018123 (Looks like this but not my numbers)
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #3

Hey Iggy, thank you very much for the feedback. I got the GTA number off of the info panel behind the driver seat, so perhaps that's a FR# too. It all started when we went to the RV show at Hershey and a sales guy asked us for all of our coach info. He questioned if it was an XL. Ours does not display the xl on the logo outside of the exterior door, just 350. It has the bigger chassis, larger rims, and most of the options you listed. We always thought it odd that our basement storage has no lights in any of the compartments...will have to add those. I have read of an earlier 2012 model line, so perhaps that is what we have. I have to say I really enjoy this Forum as we are new to the class A scene, and I am somewhat limited in what I am willing to do mechanically. We also have very little in the way of a reputable RV service center in our local area (Lehigh Valley PA), so this site can fill in some of the basics!
AbsolutMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutMac View Post
Hey Iggy, thank you very much for the feedback. I got the GTA number off of the info panel behind the driver seat, so perhaps that's a FR# too. It all started when we went to the RV show at Hershey and a sales guy asked us for all of our coach info. He questioned if it was an XL. Ours does not display the xl on the logo outside of the exterior door, just 350. It has the bigger chassis, larger rims, and most of the options you listed. We always thought it odd that our basement storage has no lights in any of the compartments...will have to add those. I have read of an earlier 2012 model line, so perhaps that is what we have. I have to say I really enjoy this Forum as we are new to the class A scene, and I am somewhat limited in what I am willing to do mechanically. We also have very little in the way of a reputable RV service center in our local area (Lehigh Valley PA), so this site can fill in some of the basics!
You could call or email Steven or April at Forest River to verify.

Steven Stombaugh, 574-206-7611 e-mail stombaugh@ForestRiver.com
and
April Conner, 574-206-7603, e-mail AConner@ForestRiverinc.com
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #5

It does sound like a 2012 built in 2011 late. I had a early 2012 378 in late 2011. It had the upgrade paint and all the options. Did not come with the XL badge, reason ? was the little brother that year came with a XE badge. Much less costly and had no Full paint option. Max lenth for xe was arround 34'.
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote