Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2016, 09:43 AM   #1

Question Does the 2011 327DS have an Inverter?

I know weird question, but here is why I ask. We are flying down on Saturday to get our coach, this will be the first time we have actually seen it outside of lots of pictures. When I asked the salesman if the coach had an inverter he says yes and sent a picture of it. Well the picture he sent didn't really say inverter on it. Keep in mind I have never owned an RV, so I am really green. After some Google searches and YouTube videos I realized what he sent me a picture of is the converter and not the inverter. I am pretty sure he is confused about these two items (as was I until I really dug into this). So my question is, does this model come with an inverter? I am assuming the answer is NO, but thought the community would know for sure. I have looked at the specs for this unit and it doesn't really say.

Thanks
xpartmgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:06 AM   #2

After looking up the specs and since the frig is gas/battery I would say it has no inverter.. Most inverters are for residential frigs that I have noticed..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #3

Thanks, that was what I figured. Not a big deal, just disappointed after being told yes it did. Ready to get my rig and enjoy it. :-)
xpartmgr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2011, inverter