Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2015, 11:08 PM   #1
WDK

Drip, drip drip, not low pressure but no pressure.

Looking for a flow chart for my 280DS which I would not think much different than any other Georgetown. My galley faucet is literally just dripping while the shower, toilet and bathroom sink have more pressure than I can deal with. I wold imagine I have an obstruction somewhere or a filter I cannot find that is clogged but before I start tearing it apart, I'd like a clue.

WDK
WDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:15 PM   #2
Happily Retired Member

Check to make sure your faucet screen is not plugged. It just unscrews from the faucet

2013 Ford Escape on Landgrebe tow dolly
Mickeystamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:41 PM   #3

If you have a pull out faucet there will be another screen under the sink where the flexible hose attaches.

ab&jb
Old 02-16-2015, 12:53 AM   #4
WDK

Thank you....I had checked the faucet screen and the aerator as well though the problem I found still baffles me to as to what I did and got the faucet to work. There is a white connector between the flexible hose from the supply to the hard copper to the faucet......I was in the process of disconnecting it with the pump on and it gave me a squirt so I know there was pressure there so I tightened back up and figured my next step would be to pull faucet as something must be plugged in it but after tightening the white connector back up, I gave it a try and low and behold....pressure. I have no idea why that little shot of water down below the faucet would have made a difference unless it dislodged some sediment or something else that got by my intake whole system water filter.

WDK
WDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 02:34 PM   #5

It couild also be the shower control valve. I had one that did the same thing on my old RV and it was an obstruction in side the valve it self. Had to replace the valve al together to fix problem.
j free is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure