Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2018, 01:44 PM   #1
Steelhorzz

Fog light lens

Other than going to a dealer, (which is about 50 miles from me), does any one know where to purchase replacement lenses for the Georgetown fog lights?
Online perhaps....
Mine is a '12 360DS.
Round, approx 3" diameter.
Thanks!!
Steelhorzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:37 PM   #2

If it's like my 2012 378TS the whole assembly has to be changed, the lenses are not replaceable. The part number is a Forest river number that is attached to the assembly harness between the assembly and the Ford mating plug. I had to order through a Forest River dealer parts store. They came as a pair but the dealer allowed me to purchase just the one I needed. Maybe yours is different.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #3
Steelhorzz

I'll check the harness for the part number too!! Thanks!!
Blue Ox Tow System / U.S. Gear Unified Tow Brake
Steelhorzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 09:38 PM   #4

The fog lights on on ours are very opaque, but they still function. I was going to try polishing the lenses. Had good success in the past with automotive lenses.
https://www.2manytoyz.com/
2manytoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:24 AM   #5
Kanadian Kamper

Ours are also opaque but it’s pretty cheap plastic lens on these things. If/when they die, I’ll see about an improvement.

I do most of my driving in daytime hours and have them running all the time along with my low beams just for added visibility. I figure, if even one of the lights burns out, I still have 3 lit and showing as I continue down the road, which is still more lights than a lot of others.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
Ours are also opaque but it’s pretty cheap plastic lens on these things. If/when they die, I’ll see about an improvement.

I do most of my driving in daytime hours and have them running all the time along with my low beams just for added visibility. I figure, if even one of the lights burns out, I still have 3 lit and showing as I continue down the road, which is still more lights than a lot of others.
Your coach has the standard daytime front lights automatically illuminated like any other vehicle. You apparently also have all your lights, including the tail lights on. Do you think that with a vehicle the size of your motorhome there is a chance it wont be seen in daytime without all those lights illuminated?
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 09:00 AM   #7
Kanadian Kamper

Here’s another irregularity amongst Georgetown models over the years.....

My model (2010 Georgetown 330TS) has daytime running lights. In my case, that means without touching any controls, as soon as I put the vehicle in gear, my low beam headlights ONLY come on. I choose to leave the fog lights switch in the “on” position all the time and that illuminates those as soon as the key is turned on, even while still in Park. This arrangement does NOT illuminate my running lights or clearance lights.

Other Georgetown vehicles of various years in Canada, don’t conform to this arrangement exactly. They’re all different.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light