Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #1

Fuses Location

I have a 2016 Georgetown GT3 (30x3). The A/C and the 110 outlet plugs are not working. Everything else is working. Any ideas. Checked all the beakers under the bed and they were not tripped.
Truckdogg4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:32 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckdogg4 View Post
I have a 2016 Georgetown GT3 (30x3). The A/C and the 110 outlet plugs are not working. Everything else is working. Any ideas. Checked all the beakers under the bed and they were not tripped.
Are you plugged into shore power or using a generator, in order to get 120 volt AC power?

The Air Conditioner, outlets, and microwave work off of 120 volt AC power. Most everything else works off 12 volt DC, which can be provided by your battery when not connected to shore power or a generator.

Have you verified the shore power has power, and/or if you are using a generator, does your MH have an automatic transfer switch that switches between which source of 120 volt AC you are using (Shore power vs generator)?

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckdogg4 View Post

Are you in your geny or shot power
If geny there are two breaks on the geny open the cover and check the breaks if one tripped you only get one Ac and some plugs that do not work.
veepapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 03:49 PM   #4

Genny

Thanks that did it. Both breakers on Generator were tripped. Working now. Thanks
Truckdogg4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, fuse, location