Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #1

Georgetown XL 350 main TV removal

I want to remove the main TV on the dinette wall. I want to hook up a HDMI cable on the back of the TV. I tried to lift it up straight without any success.

Any idea on how to do it?
2015 Georgetown XL 350TS FireMist | Firestone Ride Rite 4 corners air bags | Koni’s FSD Shocks | Safe T Plus | BlueOx Rear Track| 5 Star Tuned | Centramatic's Wheel Balancers | Best handling Georgetown XL Bare None !!!
Johnnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:34 PM   #2

If it's like mine, you access the back of the TV from the bathroom, there's a square wall patch to remove and you will see the mounting bracket screws.

2013 Georgetown XL 350
Bunkhouse
2002 F250 4X4 CC
2012 Jeep Liberty
Dijoeboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:45 AM   #3

Dijoeboss, I do not have any wall patch in my bathroom I must be using a different system.
2015 Georgetown XL 350TS FireMist | Firestone Ride Rite 4 corners air bags | Koni’s FSD Shocks | Safe T Plus | BlueOx Rear Track| 5 Star Tuned | Centramatic's Wheel Balancers | Best handling Georgetown XL Bare None !!!
Johnnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #4

It does lift up...It is on the mount tight, but it will lift. You might have to lift one corner then the other in a rocking motion to get it to move. But it is the same mount in my 352.
There is also an HDMI on the left side of the TV HDMI3 that you might be able to access without taking the tv off the wall

Tags
georgetown