Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #1

Georgetown XL 377TS

We are thinking about upgrading to a Class A. Yup you got it we just bought a Forest River Classic Super Lite 832IKBS. We have enjoyed it so much that we are thinking about jumping up. Not this year, too many things to finalize before making that shift. But next spring is a definite possibility.

Those who have had or currently have the Georgetown XL series what are your general impressions. I am looking for honest evaluations of this series of coaches only..... No insult or slight on anyone else. My local dealers will be Forest River and very slim few others my impressions with Forest River from my current unit lead me in that direction. Since I am not going full time for a few years if at all I will not be traveling over 100 miles to get my coach.

So there you are, the floor is yours.

Thanks,
SubVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:24 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubVet View Post
We are thinking about upgrading to a Class A. Yup you got it we just bought a Forest River Classic Super Lite 832IKBS. We have enjoyed it so much that we are thinking about jumping up. Not this year, too many things to finalize before making that shift. But next spring is a definite possibility.

Those who have had or currently have the Georgetown XL series what are your general impressions. I am looking for honest evaluations of this series of coaches only..... No insult or slight on anyone else. My local dealers will be Forest River and very slim few others my impressions with Forest River from my current unit lead me in that direction. Since I am not going full time for a few years if at all I will not be traveling over 100 miles to get my coach.

So there you are, the floor is yours.

Thanks,

If you decide to "pull the trigger", be sure to shop for the clear coat option. It's expensive but well worth it. Not only looks a lot better but also wears a whole lot better with no decals.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:44 AM   #3

Our 378XL has been wonderful. Always a quick response from FR though our dealer could be better. We have been happy with the fit and finish of our coach. All the power one really needs. Great floor plan. A lot of bang for the buck. Rides great but I did do the front end alignment and proper air pressure I tires within the first 2 months. Great full body paint and all of the amenities anyone could ask for.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:25 PM   #4

I agree we have a 2012 378xl and cannot find a better floorplan unless we spend north of 300,000. We love it!
daddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #5

Bought a 378 Georgetown XL Black Diamond. Great vehicle after the dealer and FR fixed several items. Good luck and happy trails.
floridaharleys is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown