Help with Lights out 2014 Georgetown 351ds
A few weeks ago the kids nightlight bulb burnt out so I went to remove all but one of the bulbs above bathroom sink - i broke a bulb and I guess created a short.
The light over the bath sink no longer comes on and at the same time the led ceiling light in the master went out.
That said - everything else works, the ceiling like in the bath works, the sconce lights in the master works and all the other lights work.
It is just the light over the sink and master ceiling.
I have checked
- the breakers under the bed
- the fuses under the dash to the left of the pedals that are so easy to reach
- the fuses attached to the house batteries
- the fuses in the closed panel above the house batteries
- the breakers by the batteries
I am stumped, any ideas where to go next? Note I have not replaced the broken bulb yet - it seems crazy they be wired in series in that if one is out they all go out...
Appreciate any ideas.
While i am here, my retractable awning looks like it has a half inch rip on the very edge - should i stitch it or maybe wrap a couple inches of 4 inch flex seal tape/ other to slow the tear?