Replacement of all the orange hoses (8) completed. Actually, went back together easier than the removal phase because we knew where they were and what we were doing by then. Bought 2 gallons of fluid based on everything i read saying it hold 7 quarts. with what didn't drain and was in the cylinders, other lines, etc. we only used 1.5 quarts (ooops), so i guess I will be retuning at least one of the gallon jugs.
Cycled everything multiple times, checked reservoir level with all combinations of slides and leveler positions to ensure had correct amount in.
Glad i tried the work myself. Was not bad, learned a ton and can't imagine how much it would have cost with the hourly rate i was quoted for the work.
Now onto the next discovery and repair that comes with "used rv" purchase from private seller.