Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2021, 12:21 PM   #1

LCI Leveling Jacks

A new to me 2016 Georgetown 30x3 has Lippert Leveling Jacks. The On/Off button won’t always turn on. Is there a fix?

2016 Georgetown 30X3
brenthg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:27 PM   #2

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenthg View Post
A new to me 2016 Georgetown 30x3 has Lippert Leveling Jacks. The On/Off button won’t always turn on. Is there a fix?
I always have same issue but my fix is leave the on button pressed for like 3 seconds. the same goes for the manual, auto and the rest of the buttons.
its weird.
elsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 05:27 PM   #3

I too had the same problem with my 2008 350TS. There is a post on the forum that tells you how to fix it. If I remember it had photos. Use search.

It involves removing the rubber face plate off the actual control panel. If you do it slow it can be done. Once removed you will see what I think are carbon "buttons" in the rubber. When pressed contact is made on the control panel contact, which looks like grids of copper wire. I cleaned all the contacts on the control panel and rubber face plate with a pencil rubber, then a Qtip soaked in contact cleaner. I used a rubber cement, sparingly, to glue the rubber face plate back on. Since then all buttons work instantaneous when pushed.

I cannot emphasis enough, that while removing the rubber face, DO IT SLOWLY.
What Have I done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:22 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsir View Post
I always have same issue but my fix is leave the on button pressed for like 3 seconds. the same goes for the manual, auto and the rest of the buttons.
its weird.
Our buttons have worked this way from day one as well.

Charleston SC
1 Boston Terrier, 1 Frenchie, Two Siamese
Gonna miss you Toby, Sage, and Izzie. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks, leveling