Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #1

Leveling jack not coming down

Have an issue with the front jack on passengers side not working when I push all jacks down or when I try just the front. It has worked in the past and all other jacks come down but this one, I played with it a little today. I have also noticed the line for that jack as a little fluid around it but is not leaking real bad. Is this the reason?
Frank4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank4 View Post
Have an issue with the front jack on passengers side not working when I push all jacks down or when I try just the front. It has worked in the past and all other jacks come down but this one, I played with it a little today. I have also noticed the line for that jack as a little fluid around it but is not leaking real bad. Is this the reason?
So all other jacks work except the front right.

If you have the manual it should be the black hose that feeds it and if you are looking at the valve body it should be in the front row closest to you.
The 3rd black line from the right feeds the front right leveller. Make sure the solenoid wire is attached, it may be a green or a purple.

If all looks good you may have to read the manual and with a allen wrench open the valve manually to see if it works that way. You may have to have a second person check with a DC volt meter is the wires has 12 volts DC when you try to lower.

The problem is it can be the electric circuit to the solenoid or it may be a bad solonoid.

NOTE:
If you have no idea what I'm talking about you may have to find someone that does.

Here is the manual I have and hope it helps.

Iggy
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pump_Valve_Assembly.pdf (2.68 MB, 46 views)
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote