Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2015, 11:06 AM   #1

New 364 maybe

We are waiting to see if we will be getting a new 364 today but I have read that the toilets use a lot of water.. Is this true and can they be adjusted? Also ready it lacks storage and has steering issues.. It is my understanding that ours will be on the new 6 speed transmission so I wounder if that will also take care of the steering issues I have read about..Would love any input.. Right now we own a hurricane 34B but with grand kids and friends need more room
RVnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #2

Loving our 364

We purchased our 364 in May of this year. I have not noticed the toilet water but now that you mention it I believe that it does use more water than the old Winnie 35U that we had. I actually like having more water usage as it "cleans" the toilet as you flush (at least it cleans it more than our old Winnie).

The storage on the outside is decent (again all I have to compare it to is our old Winnie). It actually stated that it had less storage space that our old motorhome, but I feel that it is more usable space. The inside storage is lacking a bit in the kitchen area. We solved that by purchasing a plastic shelving unit for about $20 at Wal Mart and storing boxes of cereal, snacks, etc. on that unit and placing the unit next to the dining room table. Shelving unit can be placed on the bed during travel and the whole set up of that takes 2 minutes or less.

For the money, it is tough to go wrong with this model. 2 Full bathrooms is an amazing deal. I have not encountered any concerns with the steering. The 6 speed tranny should help quite a bit....I have envy now that they have come out with that transmission.

Since we have purchased ours, I periodically go out and look nationwide to determine if we got a good deal, etc. Thus far, I have not yet seen a used one appear and the new ones do not seem to sit at the dealer for long. My thinking on this is that people actually enjoy this floorplan and are not trading it for any reason....there are probably only a handful of models/floorplans that could say this.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #3

well we are sorting out a couple items but we have been approved.. I guess they have just started the build so we are getting excited..

You are right I have not seen any used ones but they have only been out a year

I guess they had a screw up and so there are a few of them out there with only one water heater..

I think since we have been on these forums the dealer is going nuts cause we know more about the unit then them..
Old 08-28-2015, 03:58 PM   #4

Do all these units come washer/dryer ready with the plumbing in the bathroom closet??
Old 08-29-2015, 12:54 PM   #5

Yes they do all come wager dryer ready. I had the dealer install ours before picking it up. Good luck with your purchase. I love my 364TS if I could just get the refrigerator working.

Marcusfan
Old 08-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #6

I've been looking at this floor plan it looks good since we often travel with 6 or 7 people..

One thing concerns me, though. Am I correct, that when the couch is made into a bed, there is no space to walk by the foot of the bed? Or am I just not seeing it in the pictures?
jrwalkerpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #7

Thats what it looks like to me too but now with front overhead bunk we are not to concerned.. We are going to talk to the factory rep in a few minutes so will let you know for sure
Old 08-30-2015, 12:40 AM   #8

It is tight to walk through there for sure with the couch out but there is really only about a foot or so that is tight by the corner of the cabinet where the sink is. I absolutely love the floor plan. The sleeping space and two full baths can't be beat and lots of storage space in the master bedroom.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:03 AM   #9

talked to the factory rep last night.. He says that it is tight but we went over a lot of stuff and I am impressed..