Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2017, 06:45 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyslade View Post
Hi All. My wife and I were at a dealership and fell in love with a 2017 Georgetown XL 378. We have since looked on line and have seen the same model just a few years older with very few miles for half the price. It seems like the smart move to get used but we arent sure if there are big changes from year to year. Any input would be very helpful.

We have had our Georgetown XL 378 for almost 3.5 years, we love it, we have had very few problems with it. One of the problems is with the floor and the grout, it has been redone once and needs to be done again, I would still rather have the tile then carpet any day. Other then that, it rides nice, we like the lay out it is very comfortable. If you decide to get on I hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours.

Our CD/DVD player is in the dash

The Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE
LittlePM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:04 AM   #22

My 360 came with 3 tvs but I hardly watch any of them. Early to bed and hit the road at 5am when traffic is very light. However, the package of how to use appliance booklets included several guides for using the sound and video systems. You should have a fat bag full of booklets, etc that came with your new coach. Go thru the whole stack. Boring but informative.
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:45 AM   #23

Hi there we have a new Georgetown 369 and e are have trouble with the DVD player in the dash I cannot get it to play it shows me an error code all the time and how does it work with the engine or key off?
drick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:08 PM   #24

Tv.

We have to turn radio togal switch on first. YOU do not have to have engine on or keys in to do this. Then I put the DVD in and it will read it but will not play. I then eject the DVD and put it in again and it works. I know I shouldn't have to do the last part and maybe if I was more patient it would eventually start to play but this works for me and is not an inconvenience for me so I do it. Hope this helps and happy camping.
Rvlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #25

you can add dvd to bedroom tv, but removing tv to plug wires in is a bit tricky. if you're interested, reply back
Jack 2014 377
jrowe0521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:47 AM   #26

I added a DVD player in the cabinet with the source selector box. We don't have satellite so I put the output from the DVD player in that input. Movies will play on all TVs tuned to channel 3 and surround still works in the living room
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown