Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-27-2022, 10:24 AM   #1

Oh my GT7 36D7 price

Seems to have gone up about 28,000 dollars in the past 7 months. WOW!!!!

I base that on the one I just purchased and I am picking up tomorrow morning and by looking at prices all around the country.

I feel great that my rv has gone up so much ( dealership did NOT add any price increases to my order) but even my price is inflated. At least when the bottom falls out my hit won’t be as bad as some.

The 3.87 full-timers rate I got was sweet. Dealing with Good Sams Finance ( Essex Bank) will try your patience as everything is done by the slowest way possible a bank can do a loan. Be prepared to never talk to the Bank on the phone nor get emails answered. They don’t call the dealership and fund over the phone they mail (yes mail) a check to the dealership.

I hired a certified inspector who found many things wrong ( 95% cosmetic) so it was worth every penny. We all know during the walk through the dealership tries to hurry things along and as you are being shown say - how the water heater works you miss the big scratch 3 feet from the water heater.

I’m just glad it’s finally done. I’ll miss my 3010ds sunseeker 2021 but I just had to have something bigger.

Jimbo
Jc4ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:26 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc4ut View Post
Seems to have gone up about 28,000 dollars in the past 7 months. WOW!!!!

I base that on the one I just purchased and I am picking up tomorrow morning and by looking at prices all around the country.

I feel great that my rv has gone up so much ( dealership did NOT add any price increases to my order) but even my price is inflated. At least when the bottom falls out my hit won’t be as bad as some.

The 3.87 full-timers rate I got was sweet. Dealing with Good Sams Finance ( Essex Bank) will try your patience as everything is done by the slowest way possible a bank can do a loan. Be prepared to never talk to the Bank on the phone nor get emails answered. They don’t call the dealership and fund over the phone they mail (yes mail) a check to the dealership.

I hired a certified inspector who found many things wrong ( 95% cosmetic) so it was worth every penny. We all know during the walk through the dealership tries to hurry things along and as you are being shown say - how the water heater works you miss the big scratch 3 feet from the water heater.

I’m just glad it’s finally done. I’ll miss my 3010ds sunseeker 2021 but I just had to have something bigger.

Jimbo
I have a 2022 GT 36D7 that we got back in November before the prices went crazy. I glad we locked in when we did.. Enjoy and safe travers out there
KRMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:40 PM   #3

Congratulations on your new rig!
Old 01-28-2022, 01:04 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse_snowbird View Post
Congratulations on your new rig!
I see your in Texas - I’m in corpus until 1 April. You close by?

Jimbo
Old 01-28-2022, 02:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc4ut View Post
I see your in Texas - I’m in corpus until 1 April. You close by?
Jimbo
West of Houston at home. Medical problems are keeping us from traveling at the moment.
Corpus is beautiful. Hope you're having fun.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:35 PM   #6

Congrats. The D7 design looks to have fixed 80% of the design issues our 2018 369DS has.

I was ready to trade after the Hershey RV show, but there were none to be found. Enjoy!
JimSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 01:58 PM   #7

Yep the nature of rv orders right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSt View Post
Congrats. The D7 design looks to have fixed 80% of the design issues our 2018 369DS has.

I was ready to trade after the Hershey RV show, but there were none to be found. Enjoy!
My dealership told me 2 days ago that they will never be able to get a gt7 because while they put their order in way before me every time someone orders one it goes to the head of the line above dealerships.

This order was a 7 month process that I was aware of because just 12 months ago I did the same on my sunseeker 3010ds. If your a full timer like me you have to think where you will be 7 months ahead and order from that dealership. That’s what I did and boy did I get lucky with this dealership as they never ask for more money even though the rv went up about 20,000 during that time. As the wife says she has never met anyone as blessed as me when it comes to things like this. Good luck with your purchase it’s worth the wait.

Jimbo