Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #1

orange hoses

2012 378 Georgetown mh.in June I contacted forest river and told them I have bubbles and blisters in my orange hydraulic hoses. I was instructed to have them fixed and send them the bill and I did so, they offered to send new ones to me but it was a time thing. I had a guy do it here in Oregon and he did a great job, I sent forest river pictures of bad hoses. I was working with Justin Williams at forest river, he sent me a email today and said since I didn't send old hoses back that they cant reimburse me,i ask why he said my coach was made after all of the other bad hoses he said mine were good, so I ask him why did mine go bad.no answer.my coach was made march of 2011 and when I picked it up they called it a 2012.i have had a 5th trailer, custom cargo trailer and this motorhome from them and they have always have been fair with me.all I told him all I wanted is them to pay for hoses. I really believe forest river has treated me unfair, I did what I was told. And from reading about these hoses here I know a lot of you have replaced them. Pete
petey is offline   Reply With Quote