Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2015, 10:52 PM   #1

Problems with cameras

We just bought a 2011 Georgetown 373, with side and rear cameras. The right camera isn't working at all, and the others are jumping from one to the other, and are hard to see, as the location of the display screen is not too convienent for viewing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might be able to find the directions for programming these cameras? The onscreen instructions are less than desirable, and I did not find any help in the manuals that came with the rig.

Sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
akoldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:00 AM   #2

I'm not sure what monitor you have but here are some suggestions I would use on my 2012 if this happened.
No programming is needed. It is plug and play.
The monitor senses the turn signal is on. right or left and turns that camera on.
No turn signal then the rear camera is on.

Try these steps.
1. when turned on and engine running turn the camera panel off then back on again.

2. See if you can see the connections on the back and see if any of the plugs are slightly loose and need to be unplugged and plugged in again.

3. Check to see if all your turn signal lights are all operational.
A burnt out bulb or dirty/rusty bulb connection will do this also.

That's the best advise I can suggest at the moment.

Let us know if you find a bad bulb or socket.

See also the attached documents.

Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CM709M1_Manual.pdf (1.03 MB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf Rear_CM32AH_Manual.pdf (1.18 MB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf Side_Camera_CS110_Manual.pdf (282.0 KB, 85 views)
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:14 AM   #3

Cool Camera type

Thanks for the information, Iggy. I did locate the manual for this camera. It is a small booklet that says absolutely nothing. 01-CM-709M1. I am going to take a look behind the panel that holds this and the AM/FM/CD stereo and see if there are any loose wires, as well as check all the lights on the rig. Hopefully, it will be one of the simpler fixes.

Thanks again.

akoldtimer
akoldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:35 PM   #4

If you follow the wire up from the cameras there is a quick connect in the engine bay, sometimes they need to be connected again, my right camera sometimes stops and found that the quick connect became loose just tighten and all was good. I did post pictures of where they were at but easy to find is you follow the wire. Might be the same thing with yours...
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #5

i need to remove my camera on my 2010 forest river 350. it used to flicker with the signal out too. turned oout their was water in the lens and its cracked. just have to figure out how to pop it out.
angler3 is offline   Reply With Quote