Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #1

Puck Light Issue

We're having a great time with our '14 GT328 with a few minor problems fixed pretty readily by our dealer. One new issue though is that 2 of our 4 "puck" lights, both located over our dinette, no longer work. They supposed to turn on with a push on the lens of the light, but the lens on these two won't budge. The other two, located over the sofa work just fine. Anyone else experience this and have a fix?

Thanks for any help!
States Camped: Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, and Ontario CA.
swiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #2

We have the '14 335DS and had the same problem with one puck light over dinette. Dealer said the switch was stuck and sort of fixed it. You know have to push really hard to make it work. So far the other lights work fine and easily turn on and off.
Bevkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #3

Did you ever get this resolved? I've got the same issue with one of mine...
DarrenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #4

It is still very hard to push to get it to turn on. I am going to take it to a different dealer when we get back to Florida in December and see what they can do to fix/or replace it.
Bevkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #5

Not yet Bevkev. They're still stuck. At this point I'm probably going to wait to bring it to the dealer's attention when we take it in for winter storage. We recently got back from a two week trip to the Black Hills and I have to say it was a bit frustrating that we had no light over the dinette. Minor in the scope of things, but...
States Camped: Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, and Ontario CA.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #6

Ooops, sorry....meant DarrenK.

Tags
light