Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #1

TigerTrak Sway Control

Anybody know which tigertrak fits my rig? I contacted blue ox and they have not gotten back to me.

2014 351DS Ford V10
Old 10-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alparmmer View Post
Anybody know which tigertrak fits my rig? I contacted blue ox and they have not gotten back to me.

2014 351DS Ford V10
Yes. If you check their site you will be able to check their chart.
They really haven't change the Ford F-53 chassis much in the past 5 years. I installed it on my 2012 and really works wonders on sway especially if you drive the interstates and get passed a lot by big rigs or side winds. It doesn't stop it completely because you are driving a big square box but it reduced the sway, tail wag and leaning during slow speed turns.

Basically secures the rear differential and frame as one.
http://www.blueox.com/p-1154-tigertrak.aspx

It costs a little more but you will see the strength and weight of the materials is massive.
Best deal in town is here
http://www.adventurerv.net/f53-chass...FSZp7AodJScAbQ
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Yes. If you check their site you will be able to check their chart.
They really haven't change the Ford F-53 chassis much in the past 5 years. I installed it on my 2012 and really works wonders on sway especially if you drive the interstates and get passed a lot by big rigs or side winds. It doesn't stop it completely because you are driving a big square box but it reduced the sway, tail wag and leaning during slow speed turns.

Basically secures the rear differential and frame as one.
http://www.blueox.com/p-1154-tigertrak.aspx

It costs a little more but you will see the strength and weight of the materials is massive.
Best deal in town is here
http://www.adventurerv.net/f53-chass...FSZp7AodJScAbQ
Thanks for the link. I wasn't sure if the 2014s were different because their website shows up to 2013.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #4

I read most of the thread on moving the sway bar links to the inner holes and it appears most people had something good to say about it. From what I understand, the fear is that the sway bar is no longer at 90 degrees.

I plan on doing the rear TigerTrak and would like to do something with the front, without spending too much money or the wife will have a fit. Would replacing the links with these and moving to the inner hole work out?

Hellwig Products Hellwig Non-extended (OE length) Universal Sway Bar Link - JCWhitney

Tags
sway