Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #1

Upholstery

We recently contacted Forest River about our couch, chair and drivers/passenger seats cracking and peeling n our 2014 378 TS. They were very helpful, telling us to send pictures of the bad material and of the tags on the affected pieces. A couple of weeks later we received a large box with replacement covers for the front seats and for the couch. They told us that we were basically out of luck on the Euro chair and ottoman, no longer in production. I’m good with that, I can buy a replacement locally and adapt it to fit for about $250. My coach is a little over 3 years old. I am very pleased with Forest River’s willingness to do this on a coach that is 2 years out of warranty., there are not many companies that would have. They also fixed my roof at 2years old. The seats or the roof should never have done this at such an early age but it did and they stepped up to the plate. I for one am very pleased with my coach and with the after the sale service I’ve received. I bought mine from RV City in Benton, Ar, and they too have been very helpful with any problems I’ve had.
Gbegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran RV Owner

Gbegoon, what number did you call and did you speak to someone in particular who handles these complaints? I am seeing the same thing in my 2015 Georgetown 328TS on both front seats, and ottoman. I would be thrilled to just get the front seats fixed! If they responded to your 2014 378TS coach, my request should be a snap! Thanks....
Old 10-19-2017, 05:22 PM   #3

FR just replaced all covers and sent a new Euro Chair w/ pop up footrest. I have a 2014 378XL TS. You need to apply pressure on Jeff Hood and Kyle in parts.
texcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amullis View Post
Gbegoon, what number did you call and did you speak to someone in particular who handles these complaints? I am seeing the same thing in my 2015 Georgetown 328TS on both front seats, and ottoman. I would be thrilled to just get the front seats fixed! If they responded to your 2014 378TS coach, my request should be a snap! Thanks....

Nick Hoover is who my wife contacted. His number is 574-206-7600. He gave her his email and requested pictures of the bad areas and the manufacturers tags on the bottom of the seats. My euro chair didn’t have any tags, even though we are the original owners, and they wouldn’t do anything about it. It is by far the worst one, too.
Good luck!
Gbegoon is offline   Reply With Quote