Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
WhoDoMan

Water leak under main slide out on 14' 377XL

I have a water leak under the main slide out on my Georgetown 377. We have a residential refrig with ice maker and I'm suspecting it's the water feed line. Any info on where the water supply valve is to the unit would be helpful or any other thoughts. 2nd week of a 8 week trip. It's leaking a few gallons a day. Ugh!! Thanks
whoDoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #2

Double D - check your basement directly under fridge. Upper right hand side, black cover. Remove cover and you will find valve handle. It is a push- pull unit. If you remove line, make sure you don,t lose small metal washer and remember how it goes together.
Not sure this is your problem unless it is leaking in the basement, if it is, check for a hole in line near connection. I had this problem, cut off section with hole and refitted. Worked fine. Good luck.
double D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:04 PM   #3

I had a leak there on my GT 360 - pinhole leak in plastic water line where it goes through the slide floor along of the outside bottom of the slide. Must have worn the hole in the line there. Had to cut the line at the line hole and join it back with a in-line connector from Lowes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Sbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
WhoDoMan

Thanks that's what it was. Found the valve under some wiring and s plastic cover.
whoDoMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, slide, slide out, water, water leak