Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #1

Water pump 364TS

Our front water pump switch isn't lighting up and I don't hear the water pump running. Anyone know how to get to it to test whether it's the pump or the switch?
The pump switch in the back bathroom lights up. It still don't hear a pump running.
Walte1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
RJJ

Water pump 364TS

Is your only issue the switch not lighting up? The switches can still function properly even though they are no longer Lighting. Can you use water at faucets from the fresh tank? Ive had two switches "burn" out. You won't hear the pump running unless you are using water from a faucet. The pump stays inactive until water is used.
RJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:57 PM   #3

Yeah I didn't hear the pump run when I ran the water
Walte1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:56 PM   #4

Your water will run if only one pump is on in the entire unit. Our light went out in the front water pump switch and had the dealer order one and I replaced it. But if the front pump isn't working you can turn the pump on in the back bathroom and it will still put pressure through the unit. And since both pumps are in the same bay under the main slide you should hear whichever one comes on.

SternHappens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pump, water, water pump