Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2015, 10:50 AM   #21
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
I wish we had the dual easy boy couch or single easy boys chairs, we will probability remove couch this spring and install two easy boy chairs, also wish we had one or two pull out shelves in compartments, Wish they vented the convection/ microwave outside instead of inside. Other wise we love our Georgetown.
US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #22

We bought ours at the show and was loaded. Stove top, oven and convection microwave came together. One item that I may have ordered would have been electric heat elements with A/C (heat pump) It would save propane costs from the furnace camping in cold climates. Have 2 Shelties, so portable heater is out of the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Coach 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:39 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3C and S View Post
We bought ours at the show and was loaded. Stove top, oven and convection microwave came together. One item that I may have ordered would have been electric heat elements with A/C (heat pump) It would save propane costs from the furnace camping in cold climates. Have 2 Shelties, so portable heater is out of the question.

I don't know if your model has the electric fire place but mine does and I use it to maintain inside temps on chilly nights and morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior 029.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	70034  
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
I don't know if your model has the electric fire place but mine does and I use it to maintain inside temps on chilly nights and morning.

Was looking at the 378 on line, which came with fireplace. Wife like the bunk beds for the grandkids. Our model did not come with fireplace. Nice option.

Old 02-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3C and S View Post
Was looking at the 378 on line, which came with fireplace. Wife like the bunk beds for the grandkids. Our model did not come with fireplace. Nice option.
Are you buying the motorhome for the grandkids or yourselves?
The Gkids probably will be with you a few times a year and they love sleeping bags on the floor. More fun. Gkids grow up and you are stuck with bunk beds.
Just a thought.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #26

We bought it new in 2012. You are so right Iggy. The dogs use the bottom bunk and top bunk is for storage. LoL

Tags
georgetown