Nomadbakers, there's lots of great things to do out here, as you can imagine. A lot depends on your path, the family and their preferences, ages, etc, but here are some quick ideas:
- Banff Sulfur Mountain Gondola
- biking Kelowna's Kettle Mountain railway and/or the Transcanada trail
- a tour on the Columbia Icefields
- Drumheller's Royal Tyrell Museum
- some quality beach time in BC (Shushwap, Okanagan, Osoyoos, Parksville, Tofino, they're all great!)
- hiking in the Banff/Lake Louise/Canmore area
- Vancouver aquarium
- Calgary Stampede
- Cathedral Grove giant cedars and Tofino's Long Beach
- Frank Slide interpretive centre
- Whistler (hiking, mtn biking, golf)
- too many other great ideas that I've failed to include!
This should lead to some great conversations, with new ideas and recommendations that I look forward to hearing from others who camp in AB & BC.
Hope you enjoy the trip!
2009 Roo 21RS
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ tow pkg
Nights camped in 2014:29 | 2013:33 | 2012:32 | 2011:33 | 2010:30