Good campground around Red Deer, AB?
Hi, we're planning some summer (July) travels and would like some recommendations on a campground in AB.
- Close to Red Deer. Close can be as much as 200-300km East, West, or South from RD. (we are meeting friends from BC and we are coming from MB, so Red Deer is a good half-way point.
- Must be next to or easy walking distance to good swimming
- Must be a picturesque, well treed setting- no 'parking lot RV park' type thing.
- Reasonable privacy/tree cover would be great.
- No party scene
- Can boondock but would prefer 15A power and water if possible.
Many many thanks for your feedback! I'm looking forward to hearing some recommendations.
2018 FR NoBO 19.5
2018 F150 XLT, 5.0l ,3.55's