Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #1

how to remove a slide out lexington

Hi I am new here. I would like to know how to remove my slide out in the kitchen because my floor as been damages with water infiltration.I have an 2005 Lexington 383 TS 29 & 6 inches.

I need your help as far as how to remove this slide out
Thanks in advance
I don't know if somebody can see my request?
if someone see my message let me know if somebody could help me
Pierre
Coconuts10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #2

Your post is visible Yay! I'm sure some folks will be along in the next little bit to offer their words of wisdom.

Wishing you well in your endeavor~~~
Old 05-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts10 View Post
Hi I am new here. I would like to know how to remove my slide out in the kitchen because my floor as been damages with water infiltration.I have an 2005 Lexington 383 TS 29 & 6 inches.

I need your help as far as how to remove this slide out
Thanks in advance
I don't know if somebody can see my request?
if someone see my message let me know if somebody could help me
Pierre
Unless you have a forklift and lots of help I'd would leave it to the professional to repair your floor.
I would be bvery surprise if you find someone here that has done this let along find any documentationon how to do it.
Good luck
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
2012 Solera

Googled "Removing RV Slide" and found these two links:
How to Remove an RV Slideout | eHow
and

The Youtube video shows re-install, and does use a forklift.

Good Luck!
JLeising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #5

thanks every one for your help, do you think that the compagny Forest River have video as how to remove an slide out? the video that you send me is with a very big slide out mine it is not that big. By the way it is my floor that is damage but the video is the slide out itself not really the same.
I must admit that I appreciate your great help beause being a brand new member I had no clue as how to procced.If anyone see a video or somthing else let me know thanks again a million time
Old 05-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #6

how to remode a slide out lexington 2005 283 TS

thanks every one for your help, do you think that the compagny Forest River have video as how to remove an slide out? the video that you send me is with a very big slide out mine it is not that big. By the way it is my floor that is damage but the video is the slide out itself not really the same.
I must admit that I appreciate your great help beause being a brand new member I had no clue as how to procced.If anyone see a video or somthing else let me know thanks again a million time
Old 05-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts10 View Post
Sounds like if you are asking, then you will need to take it to the dealer for repair. Can you take pics of the water damage to show us what you are trying to explain?
On a scale of 1 to 10... Slide out removal or floor replacement would be a solid eight even with a forklift.
crunchman
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #8

Here is an idea...

https://tb2.lsu.edu/users/opus/Aluma...the_slide.html
2017 Days Planned: 135

38FLCamper is offline   Reply With Quote