Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #1

We want our first trailer to be the Wolf Pup 17B!

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are seriously considering buying our first trailer and, for many reasons, want it to be the wolf pup 17B. We started researching and tried to have a look at it in person BUT it doesn't seem to be an easy task! I checked with ALL dealers in Alberta (we live in Calgary) and there is only one single dealer that has a 16B (which we are not interested in).

I am start searching in BC and I can sense that it will be difficult the as well. So, I am wondering why dealers do not have any of the Wolf pup in their inventories and if you have any suggestion for us.

Thank you!

Jeppo
Jeppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Hello, and to the forums. Sorry can't help with your search, as I am not near Canada. Just hang around, maybe someone will chime in with some guidance. Glad to have you.
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #3

Thanks windrider. It is nice to be here in the forum and it will be nicer to be here owning our first traler.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #4

Have you seen other Wolf pups? A different layout will still give you an idea of the build quality, materials used, and general features of the unit. If it meets your expectations, then you can search near and far for the right layout or order it if you feel that comfortable without seeing it.
SCOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #5

We have seen the 16B but we really would like to see the one layout that we like.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #6

Rangeland RV in Airdrie is the local dealer around Calgary and where we purchased our 17B from.
We really like the unit, but have many issues from delivery that need to be resolved from the dealer.
Smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
Rangeland RV in Airdrie is the local dealer around Calgary and where we purchased our 17B from.
We really like the unit, but have many issues from delivery that need to be resolved from the dealer.
Thank you Smoothie. We have been to the dealer you mentioned. Not impressed by their service and knowledge of the trailer we are looking for. Did you buy your trailer this year?
Old 07-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #8

Sorry for the late response as we were out camping of course.
Yes we brought our 17B from Rangeland, and had many issues with the trailer when delivered, but Rangeland took care of most of them right away.
Build from factory certainly was disappointing, but the trailer has been great.
Smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #9

didyou try High river rv we have had good service and priceing
jlroadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #10

Thanks. I think I did check that one but they did not have anything available. I am going to check again. Thanks though.