Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #1

2004 Lexington 255 DS dinette table

We have a 2004 Lexington 255 DS. The dinette table, which we have not used since we bought the unit, is stored under the slide out couch. When we finally decided to use it, we could not figure out how it is put up. We figure we must be missing at least one part. We have the table and two legs. But there is nothing to keep the table from tipping over. I suspect there should be a part that fits into the two indentations in the floor, but I do not know for sure. I don't have any manual showing how the table goes together.

Any help? Any idea on where to get parts, if I am missing parts?

Also, I have two 4' pieces stored under the couch that I cannot figure out what to do with. They are wrapped in the same material as the couch, and each has a flat metal 4"x4" piece of metal sticking out about 3' up the part. At first I thought it might be part of the table, but if it is, I cannot figure out how it fits. It looks more like a part of the couch, but again, neither my wife nor I can figure out what it is. We actually feel pretty stupid about not being able to figure it out. Can anyone tell me what these parts are?

Thanks for any help.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Commercial Member

1. There are metal receivers in the floor. We typically cover those with a carpeted wood plug. So feel around down there or "pluck" at the carpet in that are. The plug should pull up and reveal the metal floor plate.

2. The (2) 4' pieces are for when the couch is made into a bed. When you fold it down, the arms come out and those pieces fill the gap so you get the full length of the bed if you need it.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #3

Thanks

Thanks so very much.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags