Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #1

Filling the fresh tank on 2007 Lexington 30 SS

We am new to RVing. We just bought a 2007 Lexington 30 SS used and wanted to fill the fresh water tank. It has one outside City Water fill port with no other fill ports. I have not been able to find the value that allows the water to enter the fresh water tank. I have searched in and around the fresh water tank located under the rear bed and in all outside compartments with no luck. All references online refer to a value that can be used to fill the fresh water tank. Can anyone explain in detail where the value is or how the tank is filled. I partially filled the tank with a hose through the screw plug on the top of the tank, but this does not seem to be a long term solution.

Also, anyone know where one can obtain an owner's manual for a 2007 Lexington GTS 30 SS. Tried calling FR customer service with no success.

Thanks,
PaulnDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:27 PM   #2

Filling the fresh tank on 2007 Lexington 30 SS

The fresh water fill should be on the rear driver side to the right of the gas fill and above the storage compartment.I've attached a photo for you for your model. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1504733204.095761.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	329.0 KB
ID:	150787
Old 09-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #3

Mine cannot be filled from the city water hookup but has to be filled via the garden hose port on the back. The only valve I have under the bed by the tank is for draining the tank.

2010 Lexington 255 GTS

2000 Jeep Cherokee Toad
dontay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:03 PM   #4

2006 283GTS 29'

Here's where I fill mine with a garden hose. City water is on the drivers side near the gas tank.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	water .jpg
Views:	120
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	151102  
ostbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:01 AM   #5

We have a 2008 Lexington and our water fill is in the back, driver's side. Don't lose the cap as ours fell of a year ago and we have not been able to find a replacement that will fit and have to use a cork!
Sherol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:12 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherol View Post
We have a 2008 Lexington and our water fill is in the back, driver's side. Don't lose the cap as ours fell of a year ago and we have not been able to find a replacement that will fit and have to use a cork!

If you have a camping world near by they have the replacement cap in store and on line. It's a pretty generic cap.

Tags
lexington, tank