Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #1

Jensen touch screen radio NOAA

Is the new dash radio capable of receiving the national weather alert broadcasts?
popbreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Commercial Member

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers, Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras and the Advent brand of appliances. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

I believe you are referring to our model JRV212T. This model does have a NOAA Weather Band tuner and you can set the radio to enable weather alerts. You can even set the SAME codes. Please see page 10 of the owner's manual "Weather Alert Configuration".

If you do not have your manual, you may download it at the following link:

http://www.jensenrvdirect.com/downlo...ers_manual.pdf

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

jensenrvdirect
JENSENRVDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
daydreaming about camping

wow Jenson way to step up and provide awesome customer service. Good job!

2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 320BHDS pulled by a 2005 F250 King Ranch CC

A rainy day camping is better than a sunny day at work.
jeeplj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #4

YES Way to go Jensen!!!

I am not sure what model radio the 2013 Lexington has in it. I have a 300 on order and was wondering if the new radio will have NOAA capabiliuty because the new one should arrive close to our depature time for our long summer trip and wondered if a NOAA radio should be on my list of items to buy in advance of the new rig arrival. Thanks for the link and maybe another poster knows what the 2013 radio model number is. Thanks again.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #5

jeeplj8 and popbreed- you wouldn't be so fast to praise ASA if you were in my shoes. I purchased a 2008 Berkshire in May of '08. In June of '08, I went to show a friend how my side view cameras work and when I put the directional on to turn on the cameras, I noticed that the image on the monitor was fuzzy. Thinking that the lenses were dirty, I went out to clean them and I saw that there was condensation on the inside of the lens cover. I called ASA and they replaced them under warranty. I used the coach several times and guess what, the same thing happened. ASA replaced them again under warranty. This happened again and again they were replaced. Well, after I was out of warranty, they refused to replace them and I still have the problem of condensation forming on the lens cover. I was travelling over the past few weeks and I got so bad that the cameras were completely useless.
So, as I said, I wouldn't be so quick to praise ASA.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
Commercial Member

ASA works toward continuous improvement in all areas of our product line, including design, dependability, features & function. We stand behind our product and will warranty defective product as needed. For any warranty assistance, please feel free to visit your dealer or contact our Technical Service department at 877-845-8750 (M-F, 8:00AM to 6:00PM EDT).

We appreciate any feedback that helps us continue to make improvements to better meet our customer’s needs. I will forward any suggestions on to our product development team.

jensenrvdirect
Old 03-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #7

Do you stand behind a product that has been problematic for 5 years since day 1? I have been having this problem with the cameras since my coach was 1 month old and after a few replacment cameras, the problem still exists. What can be done about this situation?

Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #8

jensenrvdirect-

It seems that you were quick to reply to an earlier posting but I haven't seen a response to my last post. Do you have any reply?

Old 03-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Commercial Member

Tmmar, I have replied to your private message.

jensenrvdirect
Old 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmar View Post
jensenrvdirect-

It seems that you were quick to reply to an earlier posting but I haven't seen a response to my last post. Do you have any reply?
goodness, give them a little time to respond.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote