Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Captain Capps

Send a message via Skype™ to silica
that wonderful feeling

I want to give a positive review after finally taking possession and camped our 2006 B+ lexi 255 gts south of Tucson. The joy of it is that all systems work and "Honu" drives so well. Its true she is sticks and staples, but they are my sticks and Honu kept my wife warm at 20the degrees outside. It will snow tomorrow and the heater will be put to the test again.
My concern is the previous owner ripped out the antenna/
Cable/ and satellite connections. Anyone got a video/audio general schematic?
There must be a "switching" to select tv input.

Captcapps
silica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
RV Nomad

I have a 2005 Lexi 255GTS and the setup should be similar to yours. I don't have a schematic for the TV/sound system but you might contact:

ConcerTone at (574) 534-3167 for a "Systems Connections" manual. The ConcerTone controls the inputs to the CD, the DVD and the TV. They might be able to provide a wiring schematic as well.

Also, if the previous owner removed the satellite system (and the antenna), mine is a KingDome Satellite System and their phone # is (800) 982-9920. Ask for a "Installation and Operating Instruction Manual" and a wiring schematic.

Good Luck and I hope you enjoy the 255.
olygene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Captain Capps

Send a message via Skype™ to silica
Video/audio

The previous owner did not remove the satellite reciever or antenna, just made a mess of the cables and I can't figure out what the amplified antenna feeds. I assume the satellite company can figure out how to connect the satellite cable to a reciever.

Gerry
silica is offline   Reply With Quote