Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #1

Facebook page?

If there is a certain FB page for a certain make of 5th wheel, would I be allowed to inform everyone on this forum, or is that not allowed? Just wanted to provide another source for folks to get info. It's not my page, but it's established, I often refer to the page, and pretty informative.
Thanks
Old 05-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
Site Team

Sorry but that would be considered mining our membership here & against FRF site rules.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Old 05-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier View Post
Sorry but that would be considered mining our membership here & against FRF site rules.

Perfect. No problem. I figured it was in the rules. I never read those. lol Thanks for the quick response.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #4
Site Team

Thanks for understanding.

This topic comes up every so often so here's a snip from the forum rules that can be found on the bottom of the page in case others are wondering.

"Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. The use of Forest River Forums to solicit members and/or customers for other groups, lists or businesses is expressly forbidden."

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Old 05-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBabysDaddy View Post
Perfect. No problem. I figured it was in the rules. I never read those. lol Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, as Terie stated it is against the guidelines here, and I want to really thank you for asking about it, as this gets brought up from time to time.

As per the guidelines, in which facebook definitely falls into the 'other groups' category

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ork&page=rules

Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. The use of Forest River Forums to solicit members and/or customers for other groups, lists or businesses is expressly forbidden.

EDIT: Looks like Terie and I were typing at the same time. LOL

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier View Post
Thanks for understanding.

This topic comes up every so often so here's a snip from the forum rules that can be found on the bottom of the page in case others are wondering.

"Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. The use of Forest River Forums to solicit members and/or customers for other groups, lists or businesses is expressly forbidden."

Ha haaaa. I'm easy! No problem.
Closed Thread