Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #441
Always Learning
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Four Corners, FL
Posts: 21,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post


Yeah here it is!
There are a lot of these "issues' with posting the sticker pictures. You can't link directly to the image on the MakeStickers.com site - you have to actually download it to your computer and then upload it to the forum.

Be aware... we're likely going to kill off a lot of the broken image links.
__________________
Officially a SOB with a 2022 Jayco Precept 36C
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | Was a Fulltime Family for 5 years, now we're part-timing on long trips
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #442
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,702
Thanks ependydad, looks like she forgot the s on forums. So did I on the first ones I ordered last yr. I just ordered new ones just for that reason.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #443
Junior Member
 
bjjohnstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8
Just ordered mine.

__________________
Bev, James, and Lucy the Camp Dog
2013 Salem 30QBSS
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab
bjjohnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #444
Always Learning
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Four Corners, FL
Posts: 21,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
There are a lot of these "issues' with posting the sticker pictures. You can't link directly to the image on the MakeStickers.com site - you have to actually download it to your computer and then upload it to the forum.

Be aware... we're likely going to kill off a lot of the broken image links.
Interesting... that link wasn't working for a while for me. I think it only works if you've recently visited the MakeStickers.com site (that was the only difference between earlier and now).

In fact, I wasn't sure how OldCoot saw that she was missing the "s" in the URL because I couldn't see the image.
__________________
Officially a SOB with a 2022 Jayco Precept 36C
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | Was a Fulltime Family for 5 years, now we're part-timing on long trips
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #445
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Interesting... that link wasn't working for a while for me. I think it only works if you've recently visited the MakeStickers.com site (that was the only difference between earlier and now).

In fact, I wasn't sure how OldCoot saw that she was missing the "s" in the URL because I couldn't see the image.
Can you see this one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicky's sticker.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	32905  
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #446
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Can you see this one?
Yes I can - couldn't see the time she posted.
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #447
Always Learning
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Four Corners, FL
Posts: 21,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Can you see this one?
Yes, because it's a forum attachment (i.e. uploaded to this server vs. coming from the sticker maker's site).

Unfortunately, it's not a good test because I can now see both of them.

I'm 99.5% positive it has to do with me visiting the sticker site. I'm betting it set a cookie on my machine to say that I'd visited there and am now "allowed" to see direct image links.
__________________
Officially a SOB with a 2022 Jayco Precept 36C
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | Was a Fulltime Family for 5 years, now we're part-timing on long trips
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #448
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Yes, because it's a forum attachment (i.e. uploaded to this server vs. coming from the sticker maker's site).

Unfortunately, it's not a good test because I can now see both of them.

I'm 99.5% positive it has to do with me visiting the sticker site. I'm betting it set a cookie on my machine to say that I'd visited there and am now "allowed" to see direct image links.
I just saved it from your original post and then attached it.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #449
Phat Phrog
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 6,854
OC thank you for catching my error. Darn...this is why I am not a DOC!! I sent them an email to see if they will correct it!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ - named Betty
RV: 2017 Columbus 366RL - named Karenís Camper
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #450
Always Learning
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Four Corners, FL
Posts: 21,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
I just saved it from your original post and then attached it.
Yup. You were likely on the sticker making site recently and could see it. Once you can see it, you can download it and attach it here for everyone to see.
__________________
Officially a SOB with a 2022 Jayco Precept 36C
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | Was a Fulltime Family for 5 years, now we're part-timing on long trips
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #451
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
OC thank you for catching my error. Darn...this is why I am not a DOC!! I sent them an email to see if they will correct it!
The only way I caught it was someone caught it on mine last year. Wouldn't worry about it.

Just further evidence that ya' got an eye problem (Turbs) tho'.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #452
Junior Member
 
Fore Aces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Full-Timer
Posts: 25
Proud to be associated with this forum and such friendly and helpful campers. Ordered mine today.
__________________
2006 Charleston 400
Pushing Charles - 2011 GMC Terrain
Helmsman - Dave
Navigator - Gail
Louie & Cleo - Jack Russell's (Rulers of the Roost)
Fore Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #453
Phat Phrog
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 6,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

The only way I caught it was someone caught it on mine last year. Wouldn't worry about it.

Just further evidence that ya' got an eye problem (Turbs) tho'.
They are so sweet...they are going to send me new stickers with the corrected forum name....and are giving me a very nice deal on them! What a great company to order from!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ - named Betty
RV: 2017 Columbus 366RL - named Karenís Camper
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:44 AM   #454
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
They are so sweet...they are going to send me new stickers with the corrected forum name....and are giving me a very nice deal on them! What a great company to order from!!
Hey maybe RV Chick is try to be (Transparent) there has been a lot of that lately! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #455
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Heres mine.
You Roo.....This is way cool!
__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #456
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
Now that everyone knows where to get their own personal FRF decal, someone needs to link up a place to get matching T-shirts, hoodies, etc!
__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #457
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Now that everyone knows where to get their own personal FRF decal, someone needs to link up a place to get matching T-shirts, hoodies, etc!
Hoodies? are we planning a (Bank Job)? Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #458
Just my opinion
 
normh915's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 118
We just ordered one too. We've actually seen these out on the road, but never knew what they stood for.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FRF.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	32952  
__________________
Norm & Phyllis plus our Zoe (Maltese) and Lilly (Shorkie)
2013 SALEM 241QBXL

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2013 - days engaged in camping so for... (28)
normh915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #459
Phat Phrog
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 6,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by normh915 View Post
We just ordered one too. We've actually seen these out on the road, but never knew what they stood for.
I love the colors you picked out!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ - named Betty
RV: 2017 Columbus 366RL - named Karenís Camper
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #460
Just my opinion
 
normh915's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post

I love the colors you picked out!
Thank you. I almost messed this up. I wasn't paying attention and put www.makestickers.com and caught it during checkout.
__________________
Norm & Phyllis plus our Zoe (Maltese) and Lilly (Shorkie)
2013 SALEM 241QBXL

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2013 - days engaged in camping so for... (28)
normh915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
led pad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.