Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2019, 02:55 PM   #1
Site Team

Integrated Login with RV Life Network Sites

Forest River Forums is implementing a new login system to make accessing this and other RV LIFE sites simpler. While we are making this update the site will be unavailable for a couple of hours during the wee small hours of the morning. Hopefully you will never notice the downtime.

Starting Wednesday, February 20th, you may notice a change as you login into the forum IF you also have an account at any of these RV Life sites:
  • 5th Wheel Forums
  • Air Forums
  • Campground Reviews
  • Class B Forum
  • CrossRoads Owners Forum
  • Dutchmen Owners Forum
  • Escape Forum
  • Fiberglass RV Forum
  • Funfinder Owners Club Forum
  • Gulf Stream Owners Forum
  • Hi-Lo Trailer Forum
  • iRV2.com Forum
  • Jayco Owners Forum
  • Keystone RV Forums
  • Luxury Coach Lifestyle Forum
  • Montana Owners Club Forum
  • Open Roads Radio Forum
  • Redwood Owners Forum
  • RV Trip Wizard
  • Skoolie.net Forum
  • Sportsmobile Forum
  • Sunline Owner's Club Forum
  • Thor Forums
  • Truck Conversion Forum
  • Winnie Owners Forum

The login process will walk you through the process of logging in with your RV LIFE credentials. In the future, you will be able to access all RV LIFE websites with one email address.

As you login you will see a notice about this and some options to select or reset your password. You will then be able to login to these other RV LIFE sites (if you have an account set up at that site) with the same email and password. If you update your password here, it will also change the login info for these other RV LIFE sites.

RV LIFE is the parent network of several RV and camping related sites and many members here have accounts at other RV Life sites. Your username and account profile will be unique on each site but the login info (which is private) will be unified. As more sites are added to the single login option, we'll let you know.

For more information please see: https://www.forestriverforums.com/rvlife/
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:20 PM   #2
Wisc, BlackHills Wanderer

The RV Life site and capabilities are interesting to me. I seem to be able to auto- login to ForestRiver Forums, [see user handle aledrinker....] but can't edit profile. And can't get to login to work @ RV Life site.
aledrinker_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by aledrinker_23 View Post
The RV Life site and capabilities are interesting to me. I seem to be able to auto- login to ForestRiver Forums, [see user handle aledrinker....] but can't edit profile. And can't get to login to work @ RV Life site.
You know you must use your email address, not username, to log in, don’t you? Some members have hit the problem of their browsers or password managers auto-populating their log in credentials with old method parameters. Check that.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
So... did our posted information help? It appears you logged on and created a Registry entry. Is this issue SOLVED?

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
If you are using a mobile app you won't be able to edit many profile fields.. full browser needed for that
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote