Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2017, 11:43 PM   #1

Profile changes

Need some help changing several things in my profile but can't seem to find any way to do it within the app on my iPad. Tried searching the subject but couldn't really find an answer. Thanks for any help.
Happy Camping!
tonyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 11:56 PM   #2

Profile changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz1 View Post
Need some help changing several things in my profile but can't seem to find any way to do it within the app on my iPad. Tried searching the subject but couldn't really find an answer. Thanks for any help.

I just asked the same thing a hour or so ago and haven’t gotten any replies yet. I can’t even finish all the items on my profile. Also I can’t see when people put the campfire or flags or characters dancing in their posts.
SlfMdeFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:14 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz1 View Post
The app is streamlined and won't have all the options that the full web version of the site has, especially in editing your profile. You will need to use the full web version of the site to modify your profile.

This link may help explain how to modify a lot of things in your profile:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...sics-6778.html

As stated above, the app is more streamlined for phones/mobile situations and is more of an ask and read situation. It won't have the same bells and whistles as the full web version and that is by design... in order to fit the smaller screens of usually a cellphone and also to make everything load quicker when using data plans.

On the android version of the app (I'm not positive Ipad/iphone is the same since I don't have one), you can tap on the three dots at the top right hand side of the screen while viewing this post, and then tap the "web view" option to go to the full web version.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:17 AM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Allen View Post
I just asked the same thing a hour or so ago and haven’t gotten any replies yet. I can’t even finish all the items on my profile. Also I can’t see when people put the campfire or flags or characters dancing in their posts.
Chris, are you using the app too?

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:25 AM   #5
Multi-Slacker

What profile items are you trying to change?

The "dancing" characters are GIFs and are accessed by clicking on the "GO ADVANCED" button right next to the "POST QUICK REPLY" button.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
Chris, are you using the app too?

Yes on an iPhone. I figured it out. If you go to the website/full site you have all the options. The app limits your options and what you can do and change.
SlfMdeFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:14 PM   #7

Thanks wmtire, went to full webview per your suggestion and was able to change everything that I needed to. Thanks again
tonyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote