This forum hasn't been too bad, but IRV2.com has been a real pain. A few days ago it was taking 55 seconds every time I changed pages. I tried all the usual things, malware scan, ccleaner, activating "Simple adblock", but nothing seemed to improve things.
I went looking around some of the lists of what was running, and in the "Processes" list of Task manager, there were a couple of programs I didn't recognise. One was called "SunKistEM", the other "HPHa3mon". I Googled the titles and both were things I didn't need, so I went into the Norton start-up manager and turned them off.
What a difference! Pages now load in 10 seconds or less, this on an elderly eMachines with 2.2 processor, Win XP and 2 GB RAM.
Frank and Eileen
No longer RVers or FR owners