Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #1

Colorado River Adventures

I am just curious about the membership fees. I got this in the mail as part of the dealer program when you buy a new RV/TT etc. How much are these memberships per yr?

I know there are some campgrounds they have that look really good that my family is interested in. This rv dealer program is the Colorado River Adventures in campsites in California/Arizona and one in Mexico.

Anyone out there a member of this particular one or others?

Dave
Days camped in 2015-18, 0 Days so far
Days camped in 2019, (8)
This Space for Rent
Night Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Site Team

Of all the offers I received that outfit were the nicest people to deal with. Based on what I have heard about private membership I would guess there would be a coma in the price tag plus good chunk of change for fees. I don't have any real answers since I didn't take them up on their offer for free camping. There is a minimum income range requirement to receive their free gifts aside from camping.

Please let us know what you find out.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #3

I did the tour, it was a free spot, but you gotta take a tour. Big time sales pitch. Lost of $$$$ for the membership- think it was 5000,10000, and 15000 depending on package. If you really want to join, trying looking for people selling their membership alot cheaper. Honestly id just pay for the spot, guy was pissed i didnt buy plan.
showtime0022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #4

I also did the tour a couple of years ago. I went to their Cherry Valley park. The site was nice but I told them I would have to see a couple more of their parks before I agreed to spent that much $$. They said I could only see the one and became very irate when we said we would not agree to anything unless we saw their other parks. Another family was doing the tour at the same and said pretty much the same thing. After that the were pretty rude to the both of us and we cut the 2 free nights to only 1.
concours14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #5

Same here Cherry Valley only 20 min drive for me. Its just better to pay the small fee and forget about the free night.
showtime0022 is offline   Reply With Quote