Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #1

I need a window sticker for a 2008 Surveyor

I'm financing a used 2008 Forest River Surveyor and in order for my bank to finance at my requested terms they have to fully value the trailer. In order to do so they are requiring that I provide a window sticker or build sheet including the VIN of the trailer from the manufacturer. Does Forest river provide re-prints of such information?

If so what is the contact to get this information?
blackseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #2

If you know where it was bought originally, the dealer should have a copy of the sales agreement. That would have everything you need.
bakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
Site Team

If you can't get a dealer/manufacturer, you can get a lot from the NADA RV guides (which is probably what your bank is going to use too).

Start below and select your trailer model, then check all the things you know are on it. Once you get the price, there is a specification tab that will list many of the standard things and capacities of the trailer....that you can print off.

2008 Surveyor Price, 2008 Surveyor Values & 2008 Surveyor Specs | NADAguides

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
If you can't get a dealer/manufacturer, you can get a lot from the NADA RV guides.

Start below and select your trailer model, then check all the things you know are on it. Once you get the price, there is a specification tab that will list many of the standard things and capacities of the trailer....that you can print off.

2008 Surveyor Price, 2008 Surveyor Values & 2008 Surveyor Specs | NADAguides
Yeah see (and pardon for the rant here) I was using NADA, I called USAA, provided all the information, except for the sellers Lien holder information. Met with the seller today, settled purchasing price and got the lien holder details. Call USAA back to provide details and they have no record of me calling in, and now they're undervaluing the trailer by 8000 dollars. And will only provide 2000 dollars in feature values before they require a window sticker to "prove i'm not lying".... I was livid... I mean FUMING.... Still am pretty peeved.

Luckily I do know who the dealer is. And I will be calling them tomorrow to try and get a copy of the sales agreement with the window sticker information.
blackseven is offline   Reply With Quote