Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #1

RV Cover Question

I have indoor storage for my RV, but I’d like to have a cover since the space that it’s staying in is not climate controlled. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find an affordable cover that is going to work within my budget without too much trouble? I’d love to figure that out – thanks in advance!
RunRiverRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #2

just wondering, why do you want a cover if you have inside storage? the cover will not provide climate control. they are clumsy to install / remove and they make access to the rv more difficult when they are on. the indoor storage should provide protection form rain / snow and sunlight damage. the ambient temperature in the storage facility will get to the rv whether the cover is on or not.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:24 PM   #3

A cover will only keep the dust off. If you take your RV out a lot it will be a nuisance to remove and install each time. I have a cover because I don't have inside storage.

Tags
cover