Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #1

Warranty

Anyone know anything about a 2nd yr warranty on F R products thru this site for $250.00 ?
stevenconnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #2

What do you want to know? It's offered on certain trailers depending on manufacture. I think they have a sticky on here somewhere. Put 2 year warranty in search.
2020 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed

Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:33 PM   #3

Thank you
Old 04-26-2017, 05:36 PM   #4

Here is a link to the form
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
Actually, they updated that to 90 days now. Although there have been reports of people still getting the coverage after that.

Here's the form with the pricing:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...do=file&id=175

Old 04-26-2017, 05:37 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenconnie View Post
Anyone know anything about a 2nd yr warranty on F R products thru this site for $250.00 ?
It is not offered through this forum.
This forum has no affiliation with Forest River Inc.
It is a forum for owners of FR products.

You can download the form file from here.
But your dealer should have given you the form with your paperwork.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:41 PM   #6

Quote:
They told me the extended warrantee began at delivery/birth (but actually the written contract stated :" Date of purchase" which varies from State to State and City's /municipalities also without regard for the US attorney's understanding?) and ran sharing with the factory warrantee (F.R. AND IT'S LEADER Warren Buffett) for the first year and until the end of the seventh year when it's declared dead buried and will not rise again!
Based on your : Total retail, taxes, extras &fees at delivery for $28K was offered , by laminated non-removable or copyible card for signature's and ::::
$2,340.00 no options and you cannot read it before you pay and sign under purjury and INSTANT cancellation that : you not only read it and the addendum('s) book but understand all of it and agree with it! [emoji102] 😨 [emoji88] ! Thus you have just :"pre-approval cancelled your own protection and your money vanished into thin air?
Maybe I'm not sure but it's alleged and rumored that: PAP SCP inside a PO box in each state may know?
But it has been stately quasi-legal , although unconstitutional​ for many years and tears?
The facinating thought is they also sign and affirm that you did all that too?
" Go ahead, just sign here and initial here and here and here and give me the cashier's check and leave!"
Google case law on this but don't blink or you'll miss it?
The blank stunned look on my lawyers faces after 47 years: priceless!
androclesandrocles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:01 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmac04401 View Post
Here is a link to the form
Can't read your link but they entered into a sealed consent decree that: they didn't necessarily do it but promise not to do it again!" Now all have full 364 day coverage and will, " offer or provide" an alternative "extended" service agreement plan? ( Probably , until the appeal or their quislings create new laws?)
Be advised: several accessories may have: longer individual warrantees & remedies, IF YOU make sure you "send" in your registration within: XYZ?
{ Androcles law says? Confirm the receipt and verify the warrantees Are Valid and in full effect before you take another breath!} Smoke detectors in or entering this country must not be (warranteed) defective for TEN YEARS!

Still researching LP & CO2 protection: the case law and enforcement is some what convoluted!
[ Androcles law states: get two more in case the back up fails and bequest the benefits of all them to your estate!}

Remember, nobody lives long enough and what we do we try to do right for our children's children!

If you find it,. Post it for all of us?
Old 05-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by androclesandrocles2 View Post
They told me the extended warrantee began at delivery/birth (but actually the written contract stated :" Date of purchase" which varies from State to State and City's /municipalities also without regard for the US attorney's understanding?) and ran sharing with the factory warrantee (F.R. AND IT'S LEADER Warren Buffett) for the first year and until the end of the seventh year when it's declared dead buried and will not rise again!
Based on your : Total retail, taxes, extras &fees at delivery for $28K was offered , by laminated non-removable or copyible card for signature's and ::::
$2,340.00 no options and you cannot read it before you pay and sign under purjury and INSTANT cancellation that : you not only read it and the addendum('s) book but understand all of it and agree with it! [emoji102] 😨 [emoji88] ! Thus you have just :"pre-approval cancelled your own protection and your money vanished into thin air?
Maybe I'm not sure but it's alleged and rumored that: PAP SCP inside a PO box in each state may know?
But it has been stately quasi-legal , although unconstitutional​ for many years and tears?
The facinating thought is they also sign and affirm that you did all that too?
" Go ahead, just sign here and initial here and here and here and give me the cashier's check and leave!"
Google case law on this but don't blink or you'll miss it?
The blank stunned look on my lawyers faces after 47 years: priceless!
Haven't you been warned about PUI?

(Posting under the influence)

J/K

Disclaimer: The actual value of my "Two Cents" of advice varies just like a bitcoin.
Bluepill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepill View Post

J/K
Warnings only apply to those who are taking a risk, will take a risk or are unaware of a risk. There is great toxic, irreversible​ and at times fatal risk : telling the truth or exersizing your God given right and duty to share however good it bad that is! For some under the influence of the shadow Government's so.a if may appear so! However myself and a few others are under the influence of truth , injustice and helping others to see, Lear n and know! We are unfortunately victims of scams, lies, criticisms and ignorance.

It is what it is?
Every time someone makes a mistake or is taken advantage of or find an unbeknownst glass or weakness before someone must and will experience that, unnecessarily: is a gift if they share it and a curse if they don't.
We live in an imperfect society but should not be defeated to help one another by the shortcomings and discriminations or perhaps jealousy of the few for the good of the many.

I was under the impression that : F.R.K.G. WAS TO SHARE AND EXCHANGE KNOWLAGE, EXPERIENCES AND PREVENT HARM? Not to foist insults onto what they do not understand nor want others to known or benefit from?
I cannot drink of I will risk death from adverse medical reactions. If I , like many our age and injuries, do not take said medication we face slow. Alcoholic beverages would accelerate That slow death and reduce the remaining quality of life there of. That is a personal decision effected by Obama care ( AKA the ACA) and the looting if social security, Medicare and the trade balances of excessive imports of products and people. Therefore some day you may face the choice between food & shelter or medicine!
Prey God that never happens again to any of us ever again.
I am considering breaking the law by utilizing a :" RV" , "TRAVEL TRAILER" and tow same with a Vehicle that has thousands of time more regulations and safe guards of the former. We must illuminate to each other and those that follow us : the imperfections and solutions to improve them ever living, breathing ,thinking moment the Almighty allows and trust that it may just be enough to make a difference!

I offer what I have learned from books, others and my own experiences and the things I tried to correct the problems, reduce their effect or eliminate them altogether! This I offer to share for: Free ! Except for my time to do it which is the more precious commodity and possession on the earth.
That said: I won't allow you or those like you to waste another nano-second of it.

To anyone I have helped or just helped to think: I welcome questions, referrals to where or how I became aware of things I've learned, tried and succeeded or failed. Actually failures are more valuable that successes for progress. Tom Edison found 10,000 or more ways: that it wouldn't work until he found the ONE that did!
I've to date made millions of mistakes like everyone else but: avoided tens of millions others have made that I did not have yo!
Can I estimate exactly how much fuel it will take to get there? How much, exactly will it require to level the coach the first try? How many amps I'm using and how many I can save until I start counting watts instead?
No! No! & No!
But I'm getting closer, better and faster every time!

That's what this should be all about!
Not insults and disrespect!! If you don't think it will work ask? If you have a better way, tell.
But if you want to harm and waste time or deprive others of something that just might be the small part of the puzzle that will help them and their family it even me : you can just go to
Hello Mr. Smith I read you post and thought it was great, how did you over come the grounding problem with the secondary...........
Old 05-04-2017, 01:07 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepill View Post

J/K
Haven't you been warned about too many of those Blue Pills? Talk to someone?
Then share what you know for sure before it's too late?
Old 06-01-2017, 08:38 AM   #11

The second year warranty is a no brainer. It is the same as your first year warranty. It must be sent to Forest River with the form that is available on this forum. It can be from $150 to $250 depending on the model. My Wildcat was $150. This forum is not affiliated with Forest River.
whj77372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:56 AM   #12

I was only told about it after the time limit had passed, 3 mos old now
Old 06-01-2017, 09:00 AM   #13

Quote:

Try sending in anyways. Some have had it accepted after few months. I'd give it a try.

Old 06-01-2017, 09:05 AM   #14

Quote:
Send it with a check. Soon. I'll bet you a cherry coke that they cash the check and accept it.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:28 PM   #15

I wish Forest River had a three year warranty
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty